Welcome to Perth Stadium Management's online employee portal. Here, you can access your Payslips, Rosters, PAYG Payment Summaries, as well as update your Personal Details.
Username and Password:
- Your username, by default, is set as your first name and last name (no space, special characters, or middle name) (e.g. John Smith = johnsmith)
- Your password will be set as either your firstnamelastname, employee number, or DOB (no spaces or special characters) (e.g. johnsmith, EMP1234, 10101980)
You can contact us via...
- Phone: +61 8 9381 2187
- Email: email@example.com
Here you can add some information about your company.
You may want to elaborate on what your company does, how long said company has been in business, further details on awards won, etc.
If you add an image to this section, the text will wrap around the image and proceed to display as a normal paragraph.
Employee Portal Features
Providing your employees access to the employee portal has a number of benefits. As well as reducing payroll time spent actioning tedious tasks, employees are able to do the following from the employee portal:
- View and update their personal details (this is especially handy prior to end of financial year!)
- View their current leave balances, as well as total time taken
- Access Payslips for processed pay periods
- View past or future Rosters
- Accept or reject shifts given to them (this feature needs to be turned on within the Rostering screen)
- Add Timekeeping (this feature needs to be turned on within the ASP's)
- Submit Leave Applications for future periods
- Contact payroll using one simple form
- Access PAYG Payment Summaries for completed financial years
- Generate various Roster Reports (this feature can be turned off)
The Inzenius employee portal is easy to configure, with only basic knowledge of HTML and CSS required to amend the colour scheme and imagery.
Click below to see what some of our other clients have customised the employee portal to suit their needs:
Below are some handy suggestions on what to add to your Inzenius employee portal front page:
- Information about how to log in and out of the employee portal
- Links to internal procedures
- Links to external sources (for HR or similar)
- Important notices for current or upcoming events